The following are the drug types that are commonly used and abused today.
- GHB: Also known as G, liquid x, cap, scoop, goop, Georgia home boy, salty water, vita-G, and grievous bodily harm.
- Marijuana: Also known as weed, Mary Jane, ganja, giggles, green, the kind, KGB, killer green, and smoke.
- Prescription Drugs
- Oxycodone (Oxycontin)
- Hydrocodone: Also known as Vicodin, Anexsia, Hycodan, Hycomine, Lorcet, Lortab, Tussiones, Tylos, and Vicoprofen.
- Methylphendiate (Ritalin)
- Crystal Meth: Also known as ice, glass, crystal, crank, and shard.
- Cocaine/Crack: Also known as coca, snow, nose candy, flake, blow, big C, lady, snowbirds, 24/7, BJ’s, badrock, beamers, bolo, rock, space, and white.
- Heroin: Also known as smack, H, dope, skag, thunder, junk, cheeba, and black.
- Opium Poppy
Hallucinogens and dissociative drugs
- LSD: Also known as acid, microdot, cube, rips, tabs, doses, hits, yellow sunshine, and dots.
- PCP: Also known as angel dust, boat, love boat, hog, rocket fuel, dumy dust, peace, wack, ozone, and zombie.
- Ketamine: Also known as cat, special K, kitty, and dog.
- Mushrooms: Also known as boomers, trees, shrooms, magic mushrooms and caps.
- Mescaline/Peyote and San Pedro Cacti: Also known as buttons, cactus, nubs, tops, seni, britton, half-moon, and hikori.
- Ecstasy (MDMA): Also known as X, tabs, love, Adam, Batmans, bean, bibs, blue kisses, blue nile, charity, clarity, crystal, debs, decadence, drivers, E, essence, eve, go, happy pill, hug drug, Kleenex, lover’s peek, rolling, Scooby snacks, tachas, wafers, XTC.
Common Drug Combinations
- Party and Play: Meth, Viagra, and MDMA
- Hammerheading: MDMA and Viagra
- Sextasy: MDMA and Viagra
- Troll: MDMA and LSD
- Super X: MDMA and Meth
- Bump up or Bumping Up: Cocaine and MDMA
- Candy Flipping: LSD and MDMA
- Flower Flipping or Hippie Flipping: Mushrooms and MDMA
- Kitty Flipping: Ketamine and MDMA